- Optimising radical treatment of vivax malaria with primaquine: adapting current dosing recommendations to develop optimised weight and age-based dosing regimens of primaquine
- Developing innovative primaquine regimens for different regions to obviate the need to test for G6PD deficiency
- CYP2D6 genetic variants and their impact on primaquine efficacy
- Plasmodium vivax Controlled Human Infection Models (with HVCTU)
- Studies on the roll out of the radical cure for P. vivax at village and health post level.